Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 13 August, 2021
1. Oracle Tipping is not a bookmaking and wagering website, no bets are received.
2. Oracle Tipping provides only a tipping service and does not give financial advice.
3. By accessing and/or utilising Oracle Tipping’s tips, users acknowledge and agree that they will only place bets with licensed betting service providers
4. By using this website or mobile app, members confirm that they are over the age of 18 and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. By becoming a subscriber to Oracle Tipping’s tips, members acknowledge and agree that the tips that they receive are confidential and proprietary in nature and, to this end, should not under any circumstances be forwarded on or otherwise communicated to any person without the prior written consent from Oracle Tipping.
6. Whilst Oracle Tipping believes in the system used for generating tips, this is not a guarantee. Members should be aware that betting is a form of gambling which is risky and members can lose their entire bet. Oracle Tipping is not responsible for members’ losses. There are no refunds on gambling monies lost.
7. Oracle Tipping does not provide any assurances or guarantees that any of the horses, races and events which have been the subject of tips by Oracle Tipping have not been cancelled, postponed or otherwise varied. In the event that any such horse or event is cancelled, postponed or varied Oracle Tipping accepts no responsibility and, relevantly, your subscription is non-refundable.
8. Oracle Tipping is an advocate of responsible gambling. Oracle Tipping wants members to be in control of their gambling at all times and not allow member’s gambling to control them. Please ensure that when implementing Oracle Tipping’s tips that users do so in a controlled manner with the key principle to only gamble what they can afford to lose. For help, call 1800 858 858 or visit https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.
9. From time to time Oracle Tipping may amend the terms and conditions of its subscription service. By continuing to subscribe after such amendments have been made, members agree to be bound by the terms as amended. If at any time members do not agree to these terms they should cancel their subscription.
10. By subscribing to this tipping service members also consent to receiving information and links to third party websites. This applies to all Australian residents (excluding NSW and SA residents).
11. All information received in relation to your membership is confidential and must not be disclosed unless expressly authorised by Oracle Tipping or required by law.
12. All intellectual property contained in the information you receive in connection with your membership belongs to and is exclusively owned by the Oracle Tipping.
13. From time to time, in the course of events or activities associated with your membership, Oracle Tipping may take photographs and/or video footage containing your identity. All material obtained may be used in any advertisement, material or merchandise of Oracle Tipping.